Whether making an entrance or an exit, the right gate can make all the difference. Big or small, short or tall, our team of experts can design and build to your needs. All our gates are manufactured in house, incorporating the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail you’ve come to expect in every aspect of your projects.
Wallace + Wallace manufactures and professionally installs industrial grade single and double swing gates. The gate frames are constructed using the strength of steel pipe with welded corners and are offered in various sizes and infill options. Our gate systems can accommodate up to a 20ft opening for a single swing and up to a 40ft opening for a double swing gate. We provide gate wheels, locking hardware and options to add barbed wire if required. Panic hardware gates can replace your existing standard chain-link man gates for faster emergency exits, and can be installed on any size of steel post.
Functional requirements and site layout should always be considered before selecting your style of gate. Note that Gate “Opening Size” refers to the distance from inside face to inside face of the gate posts. Gate “Outside Measurement” refers to the dimension from outside edge to outside edge of the gate panel. The difference between the Opening Size and Outside Measurement is the tolerance required for the gate hinge and gate latch dimensions.
- Standard and custom sizes available
- Galvanized or powder coat finish
- Infill: Chain-link, Rampart Welded Wire
- Custom welded frame using steel pipe
- Standard gates include a drop latch that can be padlocked
- Barbed wire can be added where required
- Add wheels to your swing gate to provide stability to wider frames
- Pre-hung Pedestrian Gates: Pedestrian gates help maintain the safety and security of pedestrians and reduce unauthorized foot traffic. The galvanized frame construction and infill option enable the Pre-Hung Pedestrian gate to be used in high and low security situations.
- Panic Hardware: Hardware can be added to most gate applications, the kit includes: a panic bar, mounting plate, adjustable receiver bracket, stainless steel screws and fasteners and the keyed cylinder and lock box. Additional options available such as keypad entries, electric strikes etc.
- Barrier Gates: Another swing gate option - Barrier gates are an excellent, simple choice to restrict access to parking lots during off hour periods. The gates can be locked with a chain. During business hours, posts mounted away from the gate with chain keep the swing gates open.
|Infill options||Chain link|
|Finish||Hot dip galvanized or Powder coat option|