Automated Gates Winnipeg
Cantilever sliding gates provide a security solution for a variety of different applications. Cantilever sliding gates do not rely on any surface mounted rail or track, therefore ease of operation and maintenance is dramatically improved. No ground track also means that the gate can accommodate heavy traffic in continuous duty applications.
Modular construction allows for quick, economical delivery and cost effective future serviceability.
The rack and pinion drive is quiet, and provides a secure entrance while maximizing the life of the gate. Sealed bearings in the rollers and nylon polyamide rack and pinion gears eliminate the maintenance requirements associated with conventional chain drive operators. Straight forward sizing allows for quick shipping.
The Delta Cantilever Sliding Gate
This mix of aesthetic appeal and function can turn your entrance into a stylish and secure "calling card" for your business, providing optimum security in a visually appealing package.
The modular aluminum gate is powered by our innovative Kinetic motor. This motor is a key component, with its rack and pinion drive, providing a smooth and quiet operation. The variable-speed drive maximizes the gate hardware life, eliminating the instant start-and-stop motions of traditional, constant-speed motors.
- Rack and pinion drive
- Concealed nylon rollers
- Anti-climb top rail
- Matches ornamental fence line*
- Commercial facilities
- Water treatment facilities
- Public transportation
- Traffic lights (bi-directional)
- Thru-beam safety photo cell
- Strobe light
- Vehicle detector loops/relays
- Cold-weather kit
*Screen must be installed to be compliant with ASTM Standards/UL Standards
|Technical Data||Delta Specification|
|Infill Options||Vertical Picket|
|Opening Speed||1' per second or 2' per second|
|Finish||Hot dip galvanized, Powder coat options|
|Power Requirements||Voltage 115-230 V, Frequency 50-60 HZ, Current 15 AMP dedicated circuits|
ASTM F2200-02 compliant, UL 325 listed (class 1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Delta Sliding Gate - Brochure (PDF 0.6MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - Specifications (Word 0.27MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - Drawing (PDF 0.43MB)
- Delta Double Sliding Gate - Drawing
- Delta Gate / Kinetic Installation & Maintenance Manual (PDF 2MB)
- Delta Gate Mechanical Manual (PDF 2.7MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 1 of 6 (DWG 0.8MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 2 of 6 (DWG 0.9MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 3 of 6 (DWG 0.6MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 4 of 6 (DWG 0.9MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 5 of 6 (DWG 0.7MB)
- Delta Sliding Gate - CAD Drawing 6 of 6 (DWG 0.7MB)
Delta Gate Video
Open Close Cycle of our Delta Gate