Whether making an entrance or an exit, the right gate can make all the difference. Big or small, short or tall, our team of experts can design and build to your needs. All our gates are manufactured in house, incorporating the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail you’ve come to expect in every aspect of your projects.
A sliding gate includes built-in rollers designed to roll parallel along a rail system installed onto an existing line of fence and rests on a front rut runner. Wallace + Wallace manufactures and professionally installs industrial grade single and double sliding gates. The gate frames are constructed using the strength of steel pipe with welded corners and are offered in various sizes and infill options. Gates do not require a wide counterbalance like a Cantilever Gate. Should you plan to automate your gate in the future, please consider our Automated Gate options or a Cantilever Gate.
Functional requirements and site layout should always be considered before selecting your style of gate. Note that Gate “Opening Size” refers to the distance from inside face to inside face of the gate posts. Gate “Outside Measurement” refers to the dimension from outside edge to outside edge of the gate panel. The difference between the Opening Size and Outside Measurement is the tolerance required for the gate hinge and gate latch dimensions.
- Standard and custom sizes available
- Galvanized or powder coat finish
- Infill: Chain-link, Rampart Welded Wire
- Custom welded frame using steel pipe
- Wheel carriers work best on asphalt or concrete driveways
- Barbed wire can be added where required
- Bottom Track Gates: DETAILS ON-GOING
- Barn Track Style Gate: This sliding barn door style is commonly used for driveways located along a back alley or indoor compounds. Available in a galvanized finish or all colour black, the overhead box track comes in 12’ lengths and can be welded to accommodate large openings. Standard and wood brackets available.
|Infill Options||Chain link or Rampart|
|Finish||Galvanized or Powder coat option|